• We deliver premium value to our customers at a fair price
• We stand by our values and meet our commitments
• We are committed to provide best After Sales Services
• We expect to be fairly rewarded for our efforts
• We are committed to innovation and the long term viability of this industry
• We hire competent people with high integrity
Why Choose Photon Energy Solutions?
Here is what makes us different in Energy Efficient Systems
Unlike most of our competitors, we are not manufacturers. That’s why our technology neutral approach enables us to find the best Energy solutions for your needs.
Our people are passionate about energy solutions. It’s this passion that drives us to continually innovate and provide best-of-class thought leadership in the solar industry.
Unique Premium quality by Photon Energy Solutions
Quality and safety are our top priorities. Photon Energy Solutions only incorporates products into its portfolio if they have successfully undergone and passed extensive quality standards. We are active all around the world ensuring our customers always enjoy the benefits of an excellent range of our innovative products. Although we offer variety of Energy Efficient products, they all have one thing in common – premium quality. We work exclusively with long-serving suppliers that comply with our strict quality criteria.
Products Approval Selection Process
The product approval Selection process includes:
• Examining technical aspects (such as electrical and mechanical properties)
• Obtaining and assessing all certifications
• Short- and long-term tests on resilience and efficiency in diffuse light
• Reviewing system costs and system compatibility
• If required, electroluminescence measurement is conducted by
If the components meet our stringent quality stress test standards and also compatibility tests, only then they are added into our products line so that maximum yield and optimum system life is obtained.
Safety of Product
To ensure that products are completely safe, we don’t rely just on manufacturers’ quality assurances. A PES team of engineers and technicians performs stress tests on all products. Random samples of products by all manufacturers are tested for reliability and performance.